My three lovely girls (all in school) wanted to give a reindeer lollipop to their friends. Unfortunately I started to run out of the scrapbook card that I had bought. They each have about 25 friends so making 75 reindeers was cutting into my card stock. My daughter Mia however was quite happy to accept a smaller version with mini Chuppa Chups.
I originally was just going to scale down my template to suit the reduced size of the mini Chuppa Chups, but this was only going to give me one extra reindeer and it would have made cutting the reindeer antlers a bit difficult. So I did a quick redesign to make a baby version.
The same materials are needed as per my reindeer lollipop template except you will need Mini Chuppa Chups instead of the large ones.
Mini Reindeer Lollipop
What you will need is:
- Cardboard ( I used scrapbooking card which 12″x12″, this was the only type I could get in brown)
- 13″ piece of satin ribbon.
- Glitter paint
- White paint
- Red pencil
- Glue or double side tape
- Sharp scissors
- Mini Chuppa Chups
1. Using the pdf (at the bottom of the page) print onto the coloured cardboard. (I still used a 12″x12″ scrapbook card so for this reindeer I managed to print four at once with the use of an A3 printer. It still meant cutting the paper down slightly) on an A4 size sheet of card you will get two Reindeers.
2. Next fold the paper in half along the fold line.
3. Cut out the reindeer, the stick hole at the bottom and his nose through both layers.
4. Next I used the red pencil to add rosy cheeks, the white paint to add to detail to the ears, and the glitter paint to the antlers.
5. Add your name to the back. I left out the receiver’s name on this version as I didn’t know who my daughters friends were at Kindy, but feel free to add any message and names as you like.
6. Push the lollipop stick through the hole in the bottom
7. Then glue or tape the reindeer at the antlers and the top of head. Tie the ribbon around the base of the stick in a bow.
. As I have mentioned earlier this version will get you two mini reindeers on an A4 sheet of card instead of the one reindeer as per my previous reindeer lollipop version.
This here is my pdf template for my Mini Baby Reindeer Template
Thanks a lot for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!